A movie that will change your life

Guys, if you have not seen The Lego Movie, buy the DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital copy now....seriously....
This is one movie I can watch over and over and over and over again....and I have. Bwahaha! I laugh more than the kids when we watch it.

Best part of the movie: Morgan Freeman as the voice of Vitruvius
Second best part: Will Arnett as Batman
                      "I only work in black, and sometimes very, very dark grey."

Have you seen this? Do you like it as much as I do? :D


Comments

HaHa Emmy! I've been hearing that it was really good :D Glad everyone enjoyed.
Emmylou said…
Watch it, Kim! :D
Adam said…
I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was really good
Beauty said…
I haven't seen it yet but my kids have been on my case about it; we'll do a family movie night sometime soon and I know the kids can't wait to see it.
Vision By Mila said…
Of course I have not seen it! I guess I'm gonna have to catch up with a lot of kids' movies quite soon!
Elle Sees said…
i've never seen it! i
m surprised i haven't since where i work there are legos everywhere
Jane said…
haha! i have to see it! :)
June said…
I normally dislike animated movies but LOVED this one too :) Laughed so much! Also, I recommend A million ways to die in the west. And of course, I cant wait for 22 Jump Street to release in India... Ahhh Channing Tatum... sigh...New post on my blog -
www.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could also connect on Twitter, Facebook ,Bloglovin and Pinterest
Keep in touch
xx
June
rooth said…
I cannot get over the part where they keep asking Wild Style if she's a DJ... this movie cracked me UP!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time