Can't get enough (and TY)

I just can't seem to get enough of animal print, so much so that when we went to Target, I had to get these pants.

Mossimo jeans from Target, Zara top, Dv by Dolce Vita booties
I really love these pants, as they fit me well, and they are really really reasonably priced. Another win-win purchase, right? :)

On another note, LV of Food Fashion and Flow blog was kind enough to nominate me for the Addictive Blog Award. It's an honour, as she's another one of the bloggers I've been following and admiring for awhile. Not only does she blog about awesome recipes and outfits, she also posts some really inspirational prose. If you haven't visited her site, go now:) Thank you, LV.
Rules:
  • Thank the person awarding you
  • Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started
  • Paste the blog award on your page
  • Nominate 10 other blogs you think are deserving of the award
I started this blog on a whim. I've had a Blogger account since 2009, but never really did anything with it. Then, last year, I just decided to start one for fun, and also I thought this would be something my kids can read when they're older (in case they don't hate me by that point:P)

As for the 10 blogs to nominate, I'm gonna cheat a bit and do 6, as I just nominated 4 recently when doing this blog award.:) Not to sound like a fangirl, but these bloggers are all addictive! I always learn something new from these ladies.

Here are the ones I'm nominating:



Comments

Congrats for the award and for this new outfit, I believe the white shirt is a woman's best friend!
xoxo
rooth said…
Definitely rock the animal print Emmy. I don't have the guts to do it but that means more power to you!
Elle Sees said…
thanks for the nom, sweety!
i started blogging because I got tired of bad beauty/hair advice and knew i had a voice and good tips to share.
Elle Sees said…
btw they interviewed me about gas prices and the hurricane affecting them. they scared me as they came out of nowhere! i looked like such a dork.
Zoé said…
Very cute and simple outfit. :)
Emmylou said…
Thanks, ladies:) @Elle, you're too funny:D
Vision By Mila said…
I have some similar pants, but with a more visible print (yet to figure out if crocodile or snake skin print), I wore them in the office with some longer top, but felt ackward..
omg those jeans! totally adding this outfit to my next favourites of the month post!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
Oh to Be a Muse said…
Yay! I have never received this blog award before, so I'm so happy to get it from you!

Thank you so much and congrats on getting it as well.

Also, loving the subtlety of the animal print on those jeans.
Josie said…
You look gorgeous! This outfit reminds me of something Caroline from Caroline's Mode would wear. Congrats on the award (laughed at in case they don't hate me haha!) xxx
Allison said…
aww thanks so much for nominating me, Emmy! You're so sweet! Congrats on your award as well!
And I love the leopard pants on you!! I need to go to Target because I heard a rumor that they have leopard print Hello Kitty pants, which I obviously need. :)
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!
Mahim Noor said…
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
Thanks
Animal Print Fashion
Elle Sees said…
this is totally an outfit just right for you. you always rock the prints so well
Unknown said…
Congrats on the award, and thank you for so much for nominating us, we're humbled. Those pants are fab, they look great on you. We can't get enough of animal prints too, its just something about them :)
Anonymous said…
I love your hair!

Hybid Hunter | Hybid Hunter
LoveT. said…
Congrats ,great Award!
Love the Pants :)
Can we follow each other? i follow now :)

kisses :*

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time