Saturday, August 11, 2012
Me me me!
Helen of TheLovecatsINC was kind enough to nominate me for the my second Liebster Blog Award (first one here). I've been following her for awhile, and you guys, I'm so jealous of her wardrobe! Go visit her site now if you haven't yet.
You have to write 11 things about yourself for the award, and because I want to share share share, here are my 11 facts:
1) I'm allergic to rum.
2) My family came to Canada in 1990 from the Philippines. I've yet to visit, although everyone in my family had:(
3) I was obsessed with Broadway musicals in the 90's, and wanted to be an actress so bad that I even considered applying to Juilliard :O (Yes....I used to dream big!)
4) I auditioned for Miss Saigon in 1991. One of the most embarrassing and exhilarating moments of my life.
5) I was cast as The Witch when our high school did the Sondheim musical Into The Woods, and also as the Wicked Witch of the West in our community centre performance of The Wizard of Oz. (Typecast much? Bwahaha!)
6) I was obsessed with Andy Garcia when I was young, so much so that I kept a picture of him in my wallet.
7) I was a heavy smoker back in the day, and had to stop cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with my first-born. Cold turkey! (I still kinda miss it sometimes...bad, I know:( )
8) I love to read. My parents encouraged reading and didn't really censor what we had that I was reading romance novels like Mills and Boons by the time I was in Grade 4, and Sidney Sheldon novels by the time I was in Grade 6...cray cray!
9) I took French from Grade 9 up to my third year in university (degree requirement), but can only speak basic stuff today.
10) I hate anything to do with Math. Hate! I was a nerd in high school, but didn't do too well in Calculus and Physics. Does that make me a 3/4 nerd? Wait....did I just write a fraction? Gah!
11) I'm a loner, and not really into socializing, which is really hard when you have outgoing kids!
You know, some might find it hard to actually do 11 facts, but because I have no shame, I actually can probably do more. However, I don't want to put you all to sleep.
Here are the bloggers I'm nominating. Love reading each and every single one of them every day, coz they kick ass and are inspiring.
Rooth of A Mius Mie
Mila of Mila's Vision
Antonietta of My Vintage Curves
Francesca of Vintage Lilies
Have a great weekend, everyone!