Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, Mila, for the award:) If you haven't visited her site, go do so. She always has amazing photos on her posts, and her comments always make me laugh:)

So, for this, I'm sharing 7 things about me:

1) Aside from reading, I like to play the ukulele in my spare time :) (I should point out that I'm not the best player. I just do it for fun:D)

2) I love mango salad.

3) I drink a glass of red wine every night.

4) I'm trying to teach myself Latin....in case, you know, I time-travel back to ancient Rome. Admittedly, I'm not learning as fast as I used to.

5) I love Miley Cyrus' look, especially the one below when she attended the MET Gala this year.
image from style.mtv.com
6) I hate rats! HATE!

7) I really want to learn how to snowboard.

I would like to pass this Versatile Blog Award to everyone who reads this post, and feels like doing it:)

Have a great Friday, everyone:)


Comments

Vision By Mila said…
I had Latin classes in highschool, I know Pater Noster! And some proverbs and sayings! Repetitio est mater studiorum! haha.. I like M.C's lipstick in the photo, though I would look terrible if I were to wear that shade..
Emmylou said…
Mila, I should ask you to tutor me:D All the memorization of the nouns and verbs, plus the declensions, are hard!
Always Maylee said…
I love that you play the ukulele. My husband used to be a professional snowboarder (he raced and taught). So he tried to teach me.. and I seriously am so bad at it! I have to go like 1mph.. slower than all the kids whizzing by me, haha!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Rakel said…
Love Miley! :) have a nice day!
Beauty Follower said…
Doctors suggest a glass of red wine evryday for good health!
I finad Miley Cyrus' look quite funny :)
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I actually do a little snowboarding (but I wouldn't say I'm great at it)

Love that you play the ukulele...while reading GOT. Good luck learning latin...I hear it's very hard.

Enter my $500 Mother's Day Giveaway to Target & Macy's!
Shop Layered Muse
Adam said…
I wish I could snowboard but there's no snow here.
Unknown said…
cool blog luv ur style it really suits u!!!
check out my blog when you can and follow if u like.

www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com
Marta said…
Compliments for the award :)
xoxo
Unknown said…
I love the pics! So beautiful:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Win a pair of sunglasses: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html
Unknown said…
oh Miley is pretty rock n roll on these pics !
http://melolimparfaite.blogspot.fr/
LeeLee said…
Great post. I really want to learn how to snowboard, too.
Josie said…
I love posts like these! I've never tried mango salad before but I really want to now xxx
rooth said…
Wow, did not know you were learning Latin in your free time. That's impressive Emmy
Elle Sees said…
i took latin in college (i had a minor in linguistics) and don't remember much at all!
the uke thing is so rad!!
R's Rue said…
Love these kinds of posts!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time