Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter-Inspired

Easter, to me, always signals the beginning of spring no matter what the current weather is like (aside from the religious significance, obviously:P). To celebrate, I did my nails in this pastel colour, which I normally don't wear but I think is quite spring-y/Easter-y:)
Essie polish in Lilacism

The nail colour came from this mini Spring 2010 Essie collection

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank bloggers.com for featuring my blog yesterday as one of the Picks of the Day:)


Happy Easter, everyone:)

16 comments:

  1. I have the same colour! I really love it :)
    Naomi, x
    http://dressyourlifeblog.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lilac nails too at the moment! Need something to make me feel spring-like seeing as the weather is so cold still -_- xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Flormar duo on my nails now, in gold and pink, something like that, tomorrow I'll change to something else, probabil Flormar duo in gold and green.. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nails, so pretty! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pastel color and congrats on the feature! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color! Perfect for Easter and spring!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, and i love those polishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your blog got some recognition, luv! And that's a stunning nail color for spring and for always. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely colour :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that lilac on you!

    xo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emmy

    You did grest I love this color on you!!! You should do this nire often I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that color! It's so pretty! I'm not much for doing my nails but I've been SO INTO pastels lately!! And congrats on another feature- that's awesome!!
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...