The Bantam Dress

This is what I sewed from the Merchant and Mills Workbook, which I had to order from Amazon UK coz it's not available here in North America until next year. (Why is that? Sigh....) So happy I did, because I love all the patterns from this book, you guys:)

The Bantam Vest is the first pattern, and I decided to make the dress version.
I sewed it with a cotton/linen blend fabric.

How I wore it:
The Bantam vest in the dress version is a very comfortable and easy-to-wear piece:)
I love the racer back, and the fact that the back hem is longer.


You'll be seeing these Blondo boots a lot...just saying....
To say that sewing has taken over my hobby life is an understatement....
Anyhoo, hope you're all having a lovely day so far:) XOXO


Comments

Linda said…
Hi Emmy, I love your talent! This is a lovely dress and you look great, as always! :)
Sewing is a great hobby especially when it means cute new items for your closet :)

Rowena @ rolala loves
Very lovely! Hope you have agreat Monday!

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
Beauty Follower said…
Another lovely pieces from you :)

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
It's so simple and lovely! Now I'm inspired to get my machine out of the closet!
Look at you! That dress looks so good! I love racer backs also. Love the material and color also Emmy.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
Anonymous said…
What an interesting length!
Elle Sees said…
another great creation from you! when are you opening up that etsy shop already?
Shon said…
Howdy friend!! You look lovely in this dress. I have their page bookmarked and pinned on my boards! I love the ease, simplicity and sophistication of their line.

Well done!!
Oh to Be a Muse said…
Yeah, I like the longer back as well. Nice job!

www.ohtobeamuse.com
rooth said…
Yay for boots - I don't think I've worn any other type of shoe so far this fall
Imogen said…
Impressed by your sewing each time, also like racer back style.
Valerie said…
Oh my gosh, I love this! You are so talented...this dress is gorgeous!

http://roadesque.com
http://ourruins.com
Beauty said…
The dress is beautiful and you styled it nicely with those boots. It looks like you are still enjoying some great weather over there.
I wish I could sew too; have a great week.
That dress would be so perfect when it's like a billion degrees out. Quick, effortless and chic.

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com
Jane said…
i love it! i love merchant and mills but haven't ordered anything from them. you're doing such an amazing job emmy!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time