I can't live without you!

Being a freelance makeup artist, it is really rare (for me, anyway) to be loyal to one product. There are always new products coming out, and they seem to get better and better...most of the time, anyway. With foundations, however, I always go back to this brand, both professionally and personally. I think it is the perfect foundation.

RCMA foundation

My shade- Shinto 2
I first read about this brand from the book Technique of the Professional Makeup Artist, written by Vincent Kehoe who was the creator of RCMA. When I went to makeup school, this was what was given to us in our kits. After learning to use it, I was hooked! It is a full-coverage foundation, but you can definitely sheer it down. It looks great on photos, on TV/film and in real life.

I'm telling you...this thing is amazing! I actually get compliments on my skin when I wear this, and for someone who suffered through acne (and has marks to prove it), that's pretty unbelievable.

This is my second runner-up...
MAC Studio Fix Fluid

My shade
I love the Studio Fix because it's so easy to blend, and feels great on the skin. MAC foundations usually break me out, but this one works for me.

P.S.
I am not paid by RCMA, nor MAC...just sayin....I get my RCMA from a pro makeup store in Toronto, but if you Google it, there are some websites that sell them worldwide.

What is your favourite foundation, ladies and gents?

Comments

Ellie said…
I've never tried either of those...but I'm looking for a new product! Thanks for the tips :)

-Ellie
Emmylou said…
You're welcome, Ellie:)
.sabo skirt. said…
We also love these products! They are really amazing! Very lovely post! :)

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Alicia said…
Studio Fix Fluid breaks me out sometimes : ( but it is amazing!
Emmylou said…
Thanks for commenting, gals:) Too bad about the Studio Fix breaking you out, Galaxia.:(
Thank you so much for sharing! I will definitely try this foundation! <3<3
Emmylou said…
Thanks again for commenting, gals:)
Unknown said…
never heard of rcma till i came by your blog :) love your blog btw!


http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com/
Emmylou said…
Thanks, Michelle:)
Emmylou said…
You should, Jazzy:)
Unknown said…
what pro makeup store in Toronto do you get your rcma foundation? I have been looking for one for ages and seem not to find one. thx
Emmylou said…
Belsou, I bought it Hiscott Makeup Store.:) HTH

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time